People of TRF Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK... I didn't know we could post a whole gallery of ourselves....so bear with me.....

And I'm well under 6' myself... and pushing 200? (167).... it's all muscle :eyeroll:

hockey.jpg

hiking.jpg

wedding.jpg

I'm not explaining, you either get it or you don't.

kix.jpg

i'm a child of the 70's and i get that one.

here i am
first is a pic of me and "insane assylumn" rocket weighs 9.0lbs even on the pad. 54mm min diam with a LOKI L1400 white.
LDRS27-Insane asylum3c.jpg

second i see your T.V. girl and raise you a beautiful country music singer. :wink:(sounds like Whitney Duncan):wink: when she visited the troops in Ramadi Iraq
shane and whiteny duncan.JPG

third is a pic of me fishing for IED's:wink:
S7300684.jpg

last is a flight line pic of me calmly :cry: waiting for the button to get pushed on my L3 attempt at the AAARG launch in hutto texas

100_1671.jpg

Last edited:
:surprised:

Somebody is getting introduced to the business end of my SL-68.... :D

No way! I remember SL-68's! They were from Tippmann, I believe. My first paintball gun was a WGP Ranger pump. Still have it somewhere.

No way! I remember SL-68's! They were from Tippmann, I believe. My first paintball gun was a WGP Ranger pump. Still have it somewhere.
:)
Mine is an original, not the updated one released last year.

It's a clunky thing. When it shoots well, it's great, but it has a number of flaws that really prevent it from being a great marker. BUT, it gets me into pump play once in a while.

OK... I didn't know we could post a whole gallery of ourselves....so bear with me.....

And I'm well under 6' myself... and pushing 200? (167).... it's all muscle :eyeroll:

Tim. aren't you under 5' nevermind

the pic on the right you guys look like the guys the mob sends out to collect on unpaid debts.... :y:

Tim. aren't you under 5' nevermind :rofl:......NOT!

the pic on the right you guys look like the guys the mob sends out to collect on unpaid debts.... :y:
I am Italian... it's a family business...

Last edited:
:grin:

My secret identity revealed (although I am a former smoker) Bet you didn't know I was ...batgirl! :D

One of the old 80's and 90's road pix just for fun in there as well.

:cool:

fabgirl_copy.thumb.jpg

0305101319a.jpg

NOV LAUNCH 004.jpg

100_2056.jpg

19750_101956686501778_100000623421869_66225_3685267_n.jpg

I can never find a good picture, but here's a few threw out the years with GravityKills and a DarkStar too!:rolleyes:

and after years "GK" is getting old but still fly's like a champ( Slow, straight and tuff )

nellisairshow_me.jpg

DS_done1.jpg

gravitykills_ready.jpg

Image07022011174555.jpg

Last edited:
:grin:

My secret identity revealed (although I am a former smoker) Bet you didn't know I was ...batgirl! :D

One of the old 80's and 90's road pix just for fun in there as well.

:cool:

And this is why I keep the number for the "men in white coats" on speed-dial at our launches.

:D :roll:

See what interesting characters you miss out on by NOT attending Michiana Rocketry Launches?

Jim, have you ever had hair? Or where you just born bald?

Rocketeers are meant for radio, not tv- if you catch my drift! But I love putting faces to the people I've been conversing with- this was a good idea.

Here's me, my hot wife, precious daughter, and amazing son. There's also a pic of our "ghetto waterslide" we made out on the lawn using a painters plastic drop-cloth. Grease the kids up with liquid soap and then it's a party!

trfbrikiss.jpg

trfkiki.jpg

trfmerback.jpg

trfslipnslide.jpg

Here is the K and S Rockets crew. My son Kian and me at our hobbies.

Cool kart, is it a Wasp frame? Looks like 5 hp briggs? Is it straight petro or did you set it up to burn alcohol?

either way it looks like fun!!!!

John

ill add to the madness.
pic 1- how many people get to have a little to drink walk over to the operations building and ride a static display bhaha

Pic 2- who said a nerd couldnt get the beauty, my wonderful gf who supports my hobby and lets me skip a date to go fly with the guys.

bombrider.jpg

emandi(1).jpg

1. 10 years ago… still flying that stretched Public Enemy Fatboy - Looking for PE kits if you have one
  2. Astronomy is another hobby - yes that IS a big telescope (1.3 meters in aperture), no it is not mine!
  3. R/C Sailplanes - But now I want to try R/C CCPM Helis - Been practicing on a simulator
  4. A little Photoshop artistic license. And am probably older that 75% of you. :cry:

And I am under 170cm tall and weigh 102kms!!!

ROC-09142002-27.jpg

BigScope.jpg

2011-02-05-SWSA-0021.jpg

2011-06-30-GSSP-0260-STARGEEZER-Edit.jpg

Back