People of TRF Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qquake2k

Captain Low-N-Slow
Reaction score
I searched for a gallery like this, but couldn't find one. How about photos of us? It's nice to be able to put faces to screen names. They can be rocketry or non-rocketry related. I'll start with a few of me, in all my glory! Can you see a theme here? :p

IMGP8312.JPG

me_step.JPG

me_triumvirate.JPG

hyperloc1.jpg

IMGP0618_edit.jpg

Here are a couple of me. The first is of me in 2007 with my Level 1 rocket, and the other is me with my Level 3 this past June.

CATO121_PETER_WITH_L1.jpg

Level 3 Photo.jpg

Here is me last August flying my L1 rocket.
IMG_2579.jpg
mission accomplished. :wink:

I don't like rules any better than the next guy, but I have to propose what I think is an important one (before any problems get started):

1. No thongs

Recent pic with as of yet unflown scratch build due to burn bans, high winds, etc, etc...

picture.php

I searched for a gallery like this, but couldn't find one. How about photos of us? It's nice to be able to put faces to screen names. They can be rocketry or non-rocketry related. I'll start with a few of me, in all my glory! Can you see a theme here? :p

I've seen some of these guys; be careful what you ask for. That is me in my avatar photo - you're welcome. :dark:

I don't like rules any better than the next guy, but I have to propose what I think is an important one (before any problems get started):

1. No thongs

2. Something, though. :blush:

Great finally being able to put a face with some of you guys. Especially since a lot of us use screen names vs real ones. I parked next to someone at LDRS and talked with him for a couple hours before realizing who he was. (He is a frequent poster on TRF that I have learned a lot from. Thanks, Chris!)

Sather

IMG_3373.jpg

IMGP2617_2.jpg

You asked for it... LOL:)

Here's a few shots of Keira (6) and I at Space Center Houston last year... Looked for some shots at launches out here on the farm, but I'm usually the main one running around with the camera taking pics since I do the launch reports, so there aren't any with me in them... :rolleyes:
DSCF2499.jpg
Keira and I next to the might F-1

DSCF2500.jpg
Keira and I next to the J-2

DSCF2509.jpg
Keira and I on the tram tour...

DSCF2544.jpg
Those Gemini suit helmets weren't made for fatboys!!! :D

DSCF2545.jpg
Keira and I with R2 and 3PO in the Star Wars exhibit in SCH...

Later! OL JR :)

Here's a few of me. I know I haven't been around these parts for awhile, but some might still remember me...lol

Some of these are me with my other hobby - running. One is with my L3 project...a full scale Nike Hercules...just kidding! It's from my trip to San Francisco where we visited the Nike missile site north of the Marin Headlands. Got to see the missile raise to launch angle, then lower back down...it was amazing!

Mark7thStreet.JPG

MarkRW.JPG

SanFran.JPG

First picture, me on the left with "Just Chute Me" under my arm, and Mitch Guess congratulating me on my L1 cert.

Second picture with "Drago the Red".

Third picture with Van der Graaf generator.

Fourth picture, about as close to normal as I get.

Fifth picture, you said no thongs, right?

KMDL1.jpg

DragoTheRed.jpg

6093_511229225915_54401522_30308038_1125058_n.jpg

30512_10150178079525324_139758065323_11969071_7584522_n.jpg

240299_526513371365_54401522_30463672_6276090_o.jpg

I`ll bite.

Here`s my mug doing what I love besides rockets....hunting ,fishing,canoeing feeding wild animals and camping.

Me and my new boom stick.
Me with a few rainbow trout
Me in my canoe
Me and a red fox having a few pretzels after a long day
A nice buck two weeks too early to come to my house for dinner !!!

Paul T

phpHfOQ4YPM.jpg

php1l4wGDPM.jpg

php4NQQxpPM.jpg

phpNcjjzUPM.jpg

phpEEjV6tPM.jpg

Hey Mark, is that last pic of you trying to collect your last paycheck??

2010_0821_112908.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_9666[1].jpg
    DSC_9666[1].jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 70
There are few pic's of my mug at the range, the camera is usually trained on the rockets (as it should be). Here is our crew.

IMG_1263.JPG

notadarkstar.JPG

017.jpg

475.jpg

There are few pic's of my mug at the range, the camera is usually trained on the rockets (as it should be). Here is our crew.

Wow...either that Baby Bertha is HUGE or that girl is really really small.

:rofl:

Here's me and some chick you've seen on TV.

Attachments

• Kari2.jpg
    Kari2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 69
Back