People of TRF Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2-22-2014wayneandsharonandrapiditty.jpg

Sharon, me and Rapiditty at TRA/PHX launch.

Wayne that's a good picture of you and Sharon!

Prometheus.jpg

This is me carrying the Prometheus to its launch pad. Flight on an L850 to 1500m
The picture below is from the same launch, the Dragonfly is my camera rocket. It usually flies on a J415 to 1400m.
Both fotos taken by Dany Flury, ARGOS (Switzerland, https://www.argoshpr.ch)
All stickers and wraps done by Stickershock

IMG_3388.JPG

And yet that cute redhead still likes you... :cool:
Wow, either she's a special girl, or she has a weakness for rocket dorks (don't worry, I'm not name calling, as I are one too...) :wink:
Claudia rocket.jpg

Yeah, apparently so. :) She has expressed interest in going to LDRS.... ;)

Here I am at Godlewsky Farms posing with the Diamond Cutter before its exceptionally crappy maiden flight. What a rare treat for all of you.
dc_maiden - 1.jpg

Posing with LPR rockets is not as impressive as having a 20 lb beast on your shoulder, but whatever...

It's amazing how many of the people who posted pics in this thread don't contribute any more. :(

This is just before the Dragonfly's inaugural flight in Brothers, Oregon. I'm really not terribly strong, the Dragonfly is pretty light at 46 pounds loaded.

IMG_0670.jpg

It's amazing how many of the people who posted pics in this thread don't contribute any more. :(

I noticed that... Seems like it was a completely different place just a few years back.

Here's my ugly mug. Taken at NYPOWER 20 just before my L1 flight.

Maybe some people thought it was a one shot deal so everyone could see what they look like. Apparently, some of you wanna keep us updated on how we've aged? Me, not so gracefully. But I'm still launching rockets.

Here's me buffing the launch rod clean while Mac holds my Cloud Chopper at NSL 2015.

cloud chopper.jpg

And here it is coming in upside down....again.

Cloud Chopper Descent.jpg

Me and my son right before my L1:
Level 1.jpg
Me and my DarkoStar right after my L2:
Level 2.jpg
Me and my Gizmo XL-DD-V (L3):
Level 3.jpg

Well, aren't we the dashing gent...
Didn't know you were a dancing magician/Kenny Rogers impersonator.

Layne,

From 1997 to 2011, I put rocketry on hold to pursue competitive and exhibition dance. All of these pics were taken at dance events.

That "magician" picture was from a show where I portrayed the archetypal villain of silent films (e.g. Snidely Whiplash). In this scene, I had just tied the hapless maiden to the track and was celebrating my villainy

Thus is photographic evidence that I was not always fat and gray.

-LW Bercini
1998 UCWDC World Champion

OK, I'll play..

me.. at this summer's company BBQ, teaching the fine art of fly tying to another fly caster. And me, from many many years ago with my old favortie

bbq-2016_9101.jpg

Airfest this year after a long walk through the sorghum field, or as I like to call it...hell on earth. Nasty stuff!

DSC_0778.jpg

Last edited:
Back