FlisKits: Been out of touch for a bit...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It's been a few weeks since I've been in the forums (strange for me as I am usually in here twice a day...) but I have been very busy of late with various classes, launches and other sundry activities...

I hope to have pix posted (I have 5 albums to get up) so you can get a look at what I've been up to.

Just a note in case anyone's been wondering where I've been.

Looking to have a new kit (or two) out for our anniversary next month, along with specials and contests not to mention the upcoming launch, so stay tuned!

jim

Looking to have a new kit (or two) out for our anniversary next month, along with specials and contests not to mention the upcoming launch, so stay tuned!

jim

Is one of those new kits a 1/282 sacle Saturn V?

Good to hear from you. Just happened to fly a couple of your kits this morning; the doo Hickey and the Mudwasp. My wife just loves to watch the Mudwasp and I do too. A couple of great small field rockets for sure!!

Larry in Woodstock, Il.

I finally got to launch my Deuce's Wild last Sunday - Flew it on two A8-3 motors and the flight was perfect! (Wanted to fly it at NARAM, but the Sunday T-storm got in the way!) This one is definitely in my top 10 favorite rockets to fly now!!! :D

Is one of those new kits a 1/282 sacle Saturn V?

I hope not only that, but we need a 1/282 scale Little Joe II as well!!! :p

An alternate Skylab nose cone for a 1/282 Saturn V would also be very cool! :D

I hope not only that, but we need a 1/282 scale Little Joe II as well!!! :p

An alternate Skylab nose cone for a 1/282 Saturn V would also be very cool! :D

The Saturn V looks like my winter project (already have a lot done on that one, just need to work the documentation). Actually planning a Saturn V Apollo and Saturn V Skylab, so... :D

keep watch!

Thanks for the good news. Two Saturn V ( Apollo and Skylab)now your talking. :D I thought I would never say it but hurry up winter.

Back