FANTASY SCALE - (Babylon 5) Delta Gamma 9 Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adrian

Reaction score
This is my Delta Gamma 9, an approximate model of a transport which appeared in Babylon 5.

dg9_pad2_small.jpg

dg9_launch2_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my scratch-built model of the transport Delta Gamma 9. It was the first ship to appear in "Babylon 5" - during the pilot film, the first space scene was the station itself with Londo giving the "Third Age of Mankind" speech, the second space scene was this ship on approach. Here's how the "real" thing looks.

The model flies on a C6-3. Given any wind, it weathercocks, then drifts back towards the launch site. On one occasion I tried angling it with the wind so that it would weathercock towards vertical; it worked, the rocket went up, then drifted a very long way. If the wind had been blowing a different direction the model would have ended up in a field of very long stuff and I'd never have found it. I won't do that again!

dg9.jpg 042deltagamma9_launch_small.jpg 043deltagamma9_sky1_small.jpg

Welcome to the FANTASY SCALE (Babylon 5) Delta Gamma 9 Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Delta Gamma 9 from the Babylon 5 Program and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

MFG: MODEL: NUM

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
well nice pics being posted here. i would just say that these are just outstanding inventions and would like to get a look at the complete internal structure of it can you any suitable link for this purpose.

Back