Micro Nuke

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHamel

Reaction score
This is the first rocket I have built in quite a while. I was out of commission for a while. It is an MMX down scale of the Loc Lil' Nuke. The parts are from Flis Kits and the tube is BT4.

I made a big mistake installing the motor mount, placing the motor block toward the aft end of the rocket! :eek: It was an easy fix, filed down the block and installed a new one.

It is 5.75" long, if I am recalling correctly, and weighs in at 4 grams empty.

Thanks for looking.

MicroNuke2.jpg

MicroNuke1.jpg

I guess it will be the equivalent of Ant Cold-War :p Cool Build!

Very nice!! I'll bet it gets impressive altitude (for MMX), too. :)

I like the nice clean looks of this rocket. I may have to build one of these for myself. Nice job.

This is the first rocket I have built in quite a while. I was out of commission for a while. It is an MMX down scale of the Loc Lil' Nuke. The parts are from Flis Kits and the tube is BT4.

I made a big mistake installing the motor mount, placing the motor block toward the aft end of the rocket! :eek: It was an easy fix, filed down the block and installed a new one.

It is 5.75" long, if I am recalling correctly, and weighs in at 4 grams empty.

Thanks for looking.

MicroNuke2.jpg

MicroNuke1.jpg

That's great. May I copy it to the gallery?

That's awesome! I would love to build that in the colors of Wayco's L1 Nuke and give it to him! Maybe that will be a project goal for me. I wonder if I can scrounge up a photo of Wayne on the weekend of his L1 cert... :pc:

That's right! He called it the "Duke Nukem"! Not the paint job I would ever choose, but I'd replicate it just for Wayne if I get the chance...

picture.php

Back