Just got the idea to buy a rocket?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha im pretty sure thats the commercial, when i saw it i dont remember it being made to look like old home video footage though. i cant remember for sure but that probably is it. to be sure id have to watch espn for awhile and wait for the commercial.

And only Quest has "Starter Sets" now. Estes no longer puts motors in any of their sets. Bill Stine pointed this out at NARAM's manufacturers' forum Saturday.

And John Boren from Estes confirmed to me at the Beer Loft that Estes took all the motors out of their sets because of shipping restrictions. Easier to ship them without the motors in them.

And John Boren from Estes confirmed to me at the Beer Loft that Estes took all the motors out of their sets because of shipping restrictions. Easier to ship them without the motors in them.

And another benefit is that Grandma does not get arrested for shipping a Launch Set to the grandkid(s) or for packing one in her luggage when he flies to visit them.

Back