• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LPR kits some OOP Estes and Quest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyb

Reaction score
Here's an update

Time to thin the herd...actually I came to the realization that I'm never going to build these.

(3) Estes Generic 1764 $4.50 buy all three and get a stack of stickers
(2) Estes Flash 2137 $7.00
(2) Quest Nike Smoke 2007 $10.00

Shipping will be around $6.00 for the first kit and will work to make it the most economical I can if you buy more than one kit.

Payment by Postal Money Order or personal check...it has to clear before I ship.

Buy all the remaining kits for $35.00 and I ship for free.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Updated the list only 7 kits left - buy them all for $35.00 includes shipping.

Uhh, but there were 15 to start with....and now there are 7. :eyeroll:

[POW]Eagle159;219043 said:
But you only listed 7 on your first post...:D

I am not sure if you're joking but in case you're not there is some teeny tiny text at the bottom of this original post indicating that it has been modified. The OP has chosen to keep his original post up to date with the sales he has completed.

Again, sarcasm is hard to figure out on here...apologies if you were just yankin' a chain.

For what its worth - AndyB is a good guy and is excellent to work with. My transaction was as smooth as possible. My wife even approved of the big box of rocket stuff!

The original post showed 15 or so, and has been edited as the numbers go down. I got my box yesterday, and everything looks great. Thanks Andy. :)

Thanks John and Jason...time to start the Level 3 e-bay!!!

Back