Looking For Literature

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroman

Reaction score
Greetings,

I have spent some time looking around on the web trying to locate some rocketry building literature but haven't been able to find it, so though I would ask here.

I was involved at the local community college with a physics professor building rockets for a summer science camp. I remember the physics prof had purchased his load cell from Aerocon, poly binding agents and some Al/Mg powders from Firefox and Valimet. He was using this booklet (it was about 100 pages I guess), that he had found on a website devoted to rocketry. It was geared entirely towards people building their own motors, nozzles and everything else. It contained the formulas to calculate thrust, burn time ect. but had available some software from the same fellow who wrote the book(let). The total for the booklet and software was $80 or so. And the booklet was bound with those inexpensive black plastic fingers that come undone at the most inopportune times.

If anyone has any idea what I am talking about, I would sincerely appreciate you passing on the info as I would like to acquire this resource. The timeframe we were running this program was 2005-2007 if this helps.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back