BayouRocketry Micro KeyChain Rocket Cam

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it's worth a few extra bucks to know it's going to work and ship from a US supplier. No long wait for arrival only to have a dead camera:(

Got it yesterday. Jus fired it up and took a pic to test. A-OK! Thanks .If there is no wind today after work,Im gona throw it on a rocket and see what happens.

The Micro Keychain Rocket Cameras are selling fast. Get them while you can. I ship priority mail so you can have it in 2 to 3 days.

:) I just wanted to let everyone know that the Micro Keychain Rocket Cameras are back IN STOCK and shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Order your camera today and it will ship tomorrow.

A big Thank You to all that flew there cameras at LDRS. I got plenty of great feedback and your contunied support is only going to make BayouRat Rocketry better. I enjoyed meeting you all in person.

https://bayouratrocketry.com

Order a micro keychain rocket camera today and it will ship by tomorrow. We have cameras in stock and waiting to ship. :)

You sold out AGAIN!? :D

I put my e-mail on the reminder when they come back.

The Micro Rocket Keychain Camera is a very popular item. It's priced right and sells out fast. Unfortunitly it's made in China. I have a Hong Kong distributure that I order them from. Aperently he ships them on the slow boat. :wink:

Next shipment is due in between 10/26 - 11/6 acording to Chen Hanzong

The Micro Rocket Keychain Camera is a very popular item. It's priced right and sells out fast. Unfortunitly it's made in China. I have a Hong Kong distributure that I order them from. Aperently he ships them on the slow boat. :wink:

Next shipment is due in between 10/26 - 11/6 acording to Chen Hanzong

Yeah, I can see why it is popular. No worries, I will get one when I can.:cool:

Order sent! I may have actually hit it right this time. What a price! :)

The Micro Rocketry Keychain Cameras are IN STOCK and shipping just in time for Chirstmas. Order today and it ships tomorrow.

Here is a rocket video from the "Rocktober Skys" Launch recorded with a Micro Keychain Rocket Camera. :)

[YOUTUBE]QjZgWmTlcRw[/YOUTUBE]

Order yours today!!

Last edited:
Thanks for supporting my sale. The sonic locators are all sold out now. Stay tuned for more steals and deals. Cameras are still in stock. Order today and it ships tomorrow.

Happy New Year
:cool:

Thanks for offering the cameras,, I'm going to do a side by side test between yours and one I got from e-bay to see if there is any difference. Prices were roughly the same,, so if all else is equal,, I will support a fellow rocketeer.

Should I expect a beeper with my order?

Happy new year!!

Tom

Yes, it's worth a few extra bucks to know it's going to work and ship from a US supplier. No long wait for arrival only to have a dead camera:(

I fully agree. This is a very good value, especially with the included micro SD card.

Thanks for offering the cameras,, I'm going to do a side by side test between yours and one I got from e-bay to see if there is any difference. Prices were roughly the same,, so if all else is equal,, I will support a fellow rocketeer.

Should I expect a beeper with my order?

Happy new year!!

Tom

Yes, You got a FREE beeper. I show that your order has been delivered. Enjoy.

When does it say it was delivered? I haven't received it yet.

Tom

Oops. It has been shipped not delivered. I was looking at the wrong line. It left on the 30th so you should have it today or tomorrow depending on the mail. I apologize for the confusion.

Oops. It has been shipped not delivered. I was looking at the wrong line. It left on the 30th so you should have it today or tomorrow depending on the mail. I apologize for the confusion.

Gee thanks for the scare:kill::D We have had issues with postal delivery here,, so if it is coming by US Mail,, anything is - was possible.

No worries!!!

Thanks,
Tom

Okay- dumb question... is the micro SD card incuded in the sale for the cam, or is is just a handy one to use in other stuff?

Okay- dumb question... is the micro SD card incuded in the sale for the cam, or is is just a handy one to use in other stuff?

I think you may be talking about the adapter. There is an adapter that comes with your camera to convert micro SD to regular SD. It looks like a regular SD card but it is an adapter for the actual micro SD card that is already installed in the camera. The actual card is no bigger then your finger nail and is installed in the slot on the side of the camera. Hope this helps.

Back