BayouRocketry Micro KeyChain Rocket Cam

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BayouRat

Reaction score
BayouRat Rocketry Web Store is open for business!
Featuring the Micro Keychain Rocket Cam! Includes a 2GB Micro Sd card and USB cable for downloading videos to your computer. Just tape the camera to the side of your rocket and record amazing high flying fun! Camera records in 720x480 HD with sound. Here is a sample video.

[YOUTUBE]jAduo0wyv_M[/YOUTUBE]

Get Yours Today! :cool:
https://www.bayouratrocketry.com

KeyFOB3.JPG

Last edited:
very good price. i picked one up for $9, but there was no SD card, which would've added on the extra $11. i'm just wondering, how good are the english instructions? i know the cam isn't that complex, but it took me half an hour to figure out how to make it record. it's just such a bad translation from chinese XD

very good price. i picked one up for $9, but there was no SD card, which would've added on the extra $11. i'm just wondering, how good are the english instructions? i know the cam isn't that complex, but it took me half an hour to figure out how to make it record. it's just such a bad translation from chinese XD

You can download the instruction from the website. GO to the CUstomer Service link and down load the .pdf file for FREE!!!

Whitney Richard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFI9u07xv2U
This got me up and running. No flights yet, but there's always the weekend.;)

Dang I really wanted two of these! Good deal if it comes with the card. Has anyone talked about mounting these? People been taping them to the airframe? Or has anyone cone up with a kewl fairings or shroud?

You can download the instruction from the website. GO to the CUstomer Service link and down load the .pdf file for FREE!!!

Whitney Richard

ah yes, this is a way better instruction set than the garbled english that comes with it normally.

Dang I really wanted two of these! Good deal if it comes with the card. Has anyone talked about mounting these? People been taping them to the airframe? Or has anyone cone up with a kewl fairings or shroud?

you can attach a smalllll eye bolt to the keyring, run it through an airframe, and tighten :)

Tape works well. Better if it's a non-sticky tape like plastic electrical tape. That tends to get brittle in the cold, and gooey in the heat. Duct tape also leaves residue (ask any crime-scene technician).

I use gaffer's tape, a non-sticky high grade tape used primarily in video and motion picture production. Haven't had a camera fall off yet.

I use gaffer's tape, a non-sticky high grade tape used primarily in video and motion picture production. Haven't had a camera fall off yet.

Gaffer's tape is incredible stuff, and also not cheap.

But, for those not familiar with it... Imagine a high-grade cloth duct tape that sticks like duct tape does, but peels off clean.

-Kevin

I've used masking tape. Works well on smaller less agressive flights. I used Mach+ duct tape for the one Mach+ flight. It worked but left a mess on the camera and the rocket.

Just got mine--works great. This keychain camcorder isn't a whole bigger than a Raven, and the video is pretty darned good for such a diminutive gadget. Thanks, BayouRocketry!

Just ordered mine. Now I have an extra one to loan out. I love em.

The website says "out of stock". Just a little behind in updating the page or are they already gone?

Sure like to get one or two of these bad boys.

Sent from my mobile phone.

The website says "out of stock". Just a little behind in updating the page or are they already gone?

Sure like to get one or two of these bad boys.

Sent from my mobile phone.

YES, We just SOLD OUT again. I can't keep them in stock. It's crazy. I have another batch on order. Just waiting on the supplier. Expected delivery date is July 29, 2011. So stay tuned. :)

Back