Thanks Apogee!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edwinshap1

Reaction score
i'm going to NSL in ~2 weeks, and i've been neglecting to think of a cert motor. I figure i can get a free case with the CTI special so i've done that.

online checkout was a little screwey, so i called up and got an answer quick. ordered the three parts, learned that i can't order the skidmark for a cert motor (should've realized lol:pc:) and gave my info. quick, easy, and the few extra bucks for the motor is fine by me, it's a 3 day shipping so i'll have plenty of time to prepare my rockets and weight test and stuff!

thanks apogee!

why can't you buy a skidmark for a cert motor?

Braden

prolly cuz i'm uncertified right now, and even for g motors or f motors if it's HP you gotta already be qualified for it. in any case, i'm excited for NSL!!! WOO!

You can definitely cert on a skidmark. I'm not sure why you would have been told otherwise...

That having been said, Apogee is definitely a great place. I just stopped by (in person) today to pick up some stuff for a launch this weekend.

You can definitely cert on a skidmark. I'm not sure why you would have been told otherwise...

That having been said, Apogee is definitely a great place. I just stopped by (in person) today to pick up some stuff for a launch this weekend.

hehe idk, but a free case is hard to pass up, and i can always drop an H123SK after lol

I came this (hold fingers close togeather) close to doing that. The Hazmat shipping scared me off and it would just be cheaper for me to buy the motor at the launch site along with a CTI starter set. :sigh:

well i did need a g79 asap so i could balance my drag race rocket, and buying with a hazmat item really did help lol

Back