Once again, it’s time for Secret Santa - Christmas in July!
- DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SENDING A GIFT.
- Signup deadline will be Sunday , June 12th at 11:59pm. You will be contacted via e-mail with your recipients name, trf handle, address, and wishlist starting June 14th.
- You are encouraged to promote Secret Santa – Christmas in July in your TRF Signature.
- Buy a gift for your recipient. Participating vendors please post on this thread any specials you may have.
- Receive your gift.
-July 4th - open your gift! Woe to the one that opens their gift early!
- Post whatcha got and guess who sent it.
- Respond to thank yous
- If you want to participate, send an e-mail titled "Christmas in July 2011" to n3tjm @ juno . com (without the spaces). In the e-mail, include the following information:
Please start a new line for each field, this makes it easier to enter the data into Papa Elf's spread sheet of good boys and girls. Your phone number will remain private, Papa Elf just needs it in case he needs to contact you.
Douglas Gardei <Enter> (Actual shipping address is http://www.pvbi.edu/copyright.html)
Somewhere St. <Enter>
Somewhere, XX. XXXXX <Enter>
Aerotech: D13, E11, E18, G53, G64, G76; Estes: Alien Invader, Estes Astron Elliptic II, Blast off Flight Pack, Comet Chaser, D12-3’s, Equinox, Flutter-By, Interceptor E, Long Tom, Magician, Maxi Alpha III, Outlander, Phoenix Bird, Photon Probe, Satellite Interceptor, Stratocruiser, Space Eagle, Super Alpha, Super Neon XL, Vector Force, Wadding; Fliskits Decim8, Morning Star, Shadowloard; Loc Phoenix Barebone Kit; Semroc Defender, Gehid, Mini Omega, Mini Optima, Orbital Transport, PSC Infinity, Vector-V; Pem Tech: Kraken or King Kraken, Space Arc; Quest B6-4 and C6-5 motors, D5-4 and D5-6 motors, 24pk igniters, Aerospace One, Full Betty, SHX Stilleto. Parts to clone an Estes Optima/Shadow. Or if Papa Elf has been really really good, he could use a RMS 24/60 and a pack or two of F35-5Ws, real cheap at hobbylinc.