21st Century Learning Center of Nashua NH

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
This was a quick 3 day event, one day to build, one to paint (I wasn't there for that) and one to launch.

2 groups, about 40 kids in all, building the Whatchamacallit. Whew! Youngest group I've ever worked with ranging in age from 5 to about 9 or 10. Launch day was windy and a bit rainy (of course, as we were launching the last couple of rockets, the sun came out and wind died down to nearly nothing... LOL

This is my 3rd year working the 21st Century Spring Camp (takes place during our Spring recess) and the largest to date. Good stuff and a whole lotta fun!

You can check out the photo album by clicking this link.

The album shows every rocketeer and their flights, so it's a long one. May seem repetition to most of you, but to the rocketeers themselves, it is only THEIR rocket that matters :)

Enjoy!
jim

The smiles on the faces of those kids says it all. Good job!

Waaay cool, Jim. Looks like you had as much fun as the kids did!

Yeah, I love the smiles :) It was fun though we did have a few sprinkles while we flew. I think that got the kids even MORE excited :)

But after this past week, I'm beat! Now I have to go to Boston to help my daughter move...

My kingdom for a nap... LOL

Back