Academy for Science and Design

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Several of my past Boys & Girls Club kids have since moved on to the the Academy for Science and Design here in Merrimack. As a result of this, and with some prodding from the kids, I have been invited to teach a 7 week rocketry session at ASD. We began a couple of weeks ago and are building the Rhino kit

We only have 45 minutes for each class, but the rocket is simple enough that we will have plenty of time. We're in spring break at the moment, but we have assembled and installed the engine mount and have begun sanding the fins.

You can see a short photo album (only 3 pix at this time) by following this link.

Also, this week (Spring break) I will be running a rocketry program in Nashua at a spring camp sponsored by Century 21. This will be my 3rd year with the group and I will keep folks posted :) Our first class is today and we launch on Thursday!

I will post more photo's in the ASD album as we move along!

Thank you :) I just hope the weather improves... Been cool, rainy, windy, etc for a month now... I have a launch scheduled tomorrow and we're going to try to fit it in between thunder storms...

man...

Back