My account

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No reason that I can find. PM sent -- we'll get this figured out. Reply here, if you cannot reply to the PM I sent, and I'll contact you via email instead.

-Kevin

Kevin

I have all my settings correct...see the document that I attached. Not sure why it won't work? I want to be able to send and receive emails/PM's from everyone on here...it seems to state that they have to be on my friends list...but that's not what my acct settings are at?

Dan

PS Can you go in there check for me?

Kevin

I have all my settings correct...see the document that I attached. Not sure why it won't work? I want to be able to send and receive emails/PM's from everyone on here...it seems to state that they have to be on my friends list...but that's not what my acct settings are at?

Second page shows the problem -- you have "Receive Private Messages only from Administrators and Contacts" checked. Clear that and save your settings.

PS Can you go in there check for me?

I don't have the ability to come in as another user, short of taking over their account via a password change.

-Kevin

Second page shows the problem -- you have "Receive Private Messages only from Administrators and Contacts" checked. Clear that and save your settings.

I don't have the ability to come in as another user, short of taking over their account via a password change.

-Kevin

thanks Kevin..will do

Back