Estes - Micron (#0876) Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAL3

Reaction score
I don't remember where I got this kit. I put it together while waiting for parts to dry on other kits. I finished it with the facecard design.

At first I thought that this was a reissue of the old Centuri Micron, even the facecard scheme is very similar, but the fins are different.

Micron-decal-3.jpg

mcr-flt-1a.jpg

mcr-flt-2a.jpg

Attachments

• Micron Header-CardT.jpg
    Micron Header-CardT.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Mine is an Ebay refugee from a couple of years back. Other than replacing the shock cord, it came ready to fly. Now if B6-4 Field would just drain.:mad:

013-2.jpg

014-1.jpg

This is my BT-60 upscale of the Micron, which I affectionately referred to as the Macron. I put a 24mm MMT in it and it flew like a champion. It was also one of my first attempts to make a decal out of Avery clear label paper.

Macron_01.jpg

Welcome to the Estes Micron (#0876) Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Estes Micron (#0876) and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Estes: Micron: #0876

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Estes Micron (#0876) Basic Information.

estes.gif
Estes Industries

MODEL NAME: Micron Also known as:

NUMBER: #0876

Introduced: 1989
Final Year: 1991
Designer:

Type: Sport
Motor Mount: 1x13mm
Recovery: Streamer
Stages: 1
Length: 8.25"
Diameter: 0.736"
Span:
Weight: 0.50 oz

Mfg. Description: This little rocket has all the extras. Powered by Mini-Engines, Micron delivers great flights and returns to earth via streamer recovery. (Estes 1989 Catalog)

Advertising Liveries

estes-micron%200876-1989%20cat%20livery.jpg
Estes 1989 Catalog
estes-micron%200876-1990%20cat%20livery.jpg
Estes 1990 Catalog

Face Card(s)

estes-micron%200876-facecard.jpg

Instruction Header(s)

estes-micron%200876-instr.jpg

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back