The Jericho from Iron Man

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of my scaling and shaping comes from post #12 by Bone Daddy...the first pic.

I don't think things are too far off between the two efforts. It'd be nice to see a critique from some other TRF'ers as more sets of eyes are always better.

Wonder if the NC will have to be a custom turn? Haven't seen anything quite like it in a short search.

Most of my scaling and shaping comes from post #12 by Bone Daddy...the first pic.

I don't think things are too far off between the two efforts. It'd be nice to see a critique from some other TRF'ers as more sets of eyes are always better.

Wonder if the NC will have to be a custom turn? Haven't seen anything quite like it in a short search.

A nosecone from an Estes SpaceShipOne comes close, but not in 3" sorry.

This would be a really cool design, from those few pictures, looks as if the bottom fins may be a bit tricky to find a way to get 'em all like that, but I've never built scratch.

Hope you make one!...or more:D

D'oh my God! YES!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

COntact me if you need some "STARK INDUSTRIES" decals... I'll work them up for you

iron-man-stark-industries.jpg

Back