NAR renewal form puzzelment

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex R

LV2
Reaction score
Got my renewal email last week...and was looking at the renewal form. I see two things that puzzel me; 1) application date, might I assume that is the same as expiry date? and 2) HP certification #...(we get numbers? thought we got levels) if this is something other than what level we've certed for, then I guess I'll have to wait a bit for the paperwork to catch up(mailed my cert doc.s on Mar 28 and they might not have worked their way through the system yet). thanks
rex

Last edited:
I would assume the cert number is your level. I know that my NAR card only has my membership number and cert level. As for application date? Not a clue.

Last edited:
What I figure is:

Application date = date you are applying to join or renew.

As in "today's date".

Actually I do not recall using a form that asked for a date. Been a long time since I mailed one, I've renewed online in recent years.

And yes, cert number is HPR Level.

- George Gassaway

okay that works(grumble, though why they didn't just say so...). not a big fan of paperwork. thank you all, I'll see about getting this ready to mail :).
rex

Back