Thanks for the Galleries

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bone Daddy

Reaction score
Wanted to send out a big thank you to JAL3 for doing such a great job organizing and maintaining the new Galleries forum. He has kept it true to it's mission as a place to show off our rockets.

I'd also like to encourage everyone to post pix. Surely there are a bunch of Wizards out there waiting to be posted? I'll have a new one to post later this week.

Keep building, keep flying and keep posting.

Bones

Thanks for the kind words but remember that I just maintain them as best I can with the limited background I have available to me. Troj and WiK were the ones who came up with it.

Thanks for the kind words but remember that I just maintain them as best I can with the limited background I have available to me. Troj and WiK were the ones who came up with it.

Wik and Troj are aces high thats for sure:)
Cheers
fred

Actually the original suggestion came from dragon_rider10 - https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?t=15306

Anyway, keeping the place maintained is definitely the hard, time-consuming bit!

Cheers,
Phil

Wanted to send out a big thank you to JAL3 for doing such a great job organizing and maintaining the new Galleries forum. He has kept it true to it's mission as a place to show off our rockets....snip Bones

Cheers to that! It's one of my favorite places. Thanks.

Actually the original suggestion came from dragon_rider10 - https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?t=15306

Anyway, keeping the place maintained is definitely the hard, time-consuming bit!

Yup! Wik and I got the easy part -- dragon_rider10 came up with the idea, and John is the one making it happen on a daily basis. Wik and I had our part done in a matter of a few minutes.

This kind of thing is why we love when folks make suggestions -- great things can come from them!

-Kevin

Back