Fliskits - Richter Recker Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelltym88

Reaction score
Have fun with it! I've loved that rocket for years and the E9's give it such a *nice* flight :)

What he said......

Here's a couple pics of mine....

Post copied to gallery with permission

rr 1.jpg

rr2.jpg

rr3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great so far! I liked the dark red/black scheme as well so that's what I did on mine. Decals are from stickershock, as well as the paint masks to do the scallops.

Post copied to gallery with permission

DSC02796_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to get a detail picture. Here is mine with a Fatboy for perspective.

DSCN5326-1-1.jpg

Welcome to the Fliskits Richter Recker (CL001) Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Fliskits Richter Recker (CL001) and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Fliskits: Richter Recker: CL001

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Fliskits Richter Recker (CL001) Basic Information.

fliskits.gif
Fliskits

MODEL NAME: Richter Recker Also known as:

NUMBER: CL001

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer: Jim Flis

Type: Sport, Cluster
Motor Mount: 3x24mm
Recovery: Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 92.2"
Diameter: 2.217"
Span: 10.22"
Weight: 11.39 oz.

Mfg. Description: Over 7 Feet Tall!

Big 3-E engine* cluster!

Biggest rocket in the FlisKits fleet!

The Richter Recker derives its name from the idea that its large, 3 engine cluster would wreck a richter scale if it were close enough to the launch pad. While not quite that earth-shattering, the use of 3 black powder motors in a cluster is a beautiful sight to behold! Even with its large size, this model will leap off the launch pad riding a very impressive tail of fire and smoke.

At your next launch, everyone will know when the Richter Recker is launched!

Standing over 7 feet tall, the Richter Recker includes two 24" parachutes for dual, separate recovery (the upper portion of the rocket descends separate from the lower portion).

Also available for the Richter Recker are select downloads for adding exciting details to your model. You can either print these onto label paper, decal paper or use them as masks for spray painting onto your model. (Fliskits 2013 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

fliskits-richter%20recker%20cl001-2007%20web.jpg
2007 Web Ad

Face Card(s)

Instruction Header(s)

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also:
TRF Build Threads

TRF Applicable Threads

LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back