rocket plans?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes i check all sait , but there arent full information ... about all kind of rockets

akkrobata,

Can you be more specific about what kind of rocket plans (and other information) you are looking for?

If you simply say "all kinds," that sort of request basically asks for everything, and we do not know where to begin helping you.

Hello ,
i need from good plans for class S7 .
This include all kind of rocket , but the plans to be full :)
Is ok that ?

After finding this link, I think I know what you're asking for.

https://www.fairocketry.org.uk/S7_Scale.html

If you are asking for super scale plans, the sites won't give you a whole lot of info since almost all the plans are semi-scale.
If you have a specific rocket in mind, a google search may find scale data for it but as for a site that has scale data for ALL rockets.. No.

There is a fantastic book with a lot of scale data that was published by Saturn Press titled Rockets of the World but it is out of print. The Saturn Press website is down but you may be able to find someone that will part with it for the right price. Here's a link to a review that may help.

https://www.apollosaturn.com/modeling/rotwrev.htm

I'd also check my local libraries to see if they might have a copy.
Product Details
Hardcover: 384 pages
Publisher: Saturn Press; 2nd edition (1995)
ISBN-10: 0962787655
ISBN-13: 978-0962787652

JimZ

There is a fantastic book with a lot of scale data that was published by Saturn Press titled Rockets of the World but it is out of print. The Saturn Press website is down but you may be able to find someone that will part with it for the right price. Here's a link to a review that may help.

https://www.apollosaturn.com/modeling/rotwrev.htm

Peter Alway has allowed NAR to take over publication of Rockets Of The World. It's now available from NARTS.

-Kevin

Who have this book "Rockets of the World "
I need from information , posted in this book !

Yes i'm building Jupiter - C and Delta II . But i want to see this book and if it possible to buy it because in my country there isnt this rocket book

akkrobata, brianc is correct, you can order the Rockets of the World, 4th Edition
through NARTS. They will ship to your country.

During check out you will see this message

"Shipping cost listed does not apply for international orders. For international shipping you will receive an email with shipping costs before the order is processed"

My sister is now in USA , she can order it there and she will back to Bulgaria next 1 mount and she will ship it to Bulgaria , but why this 4-th edition cost $30 ?? first edition cost around $550 . Is cheating ??? What are different from 1st edition ?

My sister is now in USA , she can order it there and she will back to Bulgaria next 1 mount and she will ship it to Bulgaria , but why this 4-th edition cost $30 ?? first edition cost around $550 . Is cheating ??? What are different from 1st edition ?

It's called "collectibility" - or maybe "price gouging" :p

Seriously - the 4th edition has everything the earlier editions have. I bought a copy a couple months ago and it is a wonderful book. It has a great selection of US, Soviet, British, French and many other country's rockets and missiles. Well worth the money.

Thanks for informations , i'll try to buy it !!:) If somebody can publicate some scan pics of this book will be great !

Back