Stickershock Attending Springfest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Stickershock will be attending Springfest in Ls Vegas. I will be leaving for the launch Thursday.

I will still be accepting Website orders. but PLEASE understand I won't be home until monday So shipping won't be until Tuesday.. Sorry for any delays!

Good news. I will have some of my gear at Springfest, So if you come to the launch I can hook you up right there!

Thanks and remember....

"Never Fly Naked"

:D

Mark

Planning on driving up early Friday morning. Not digging the wind forecast but what can you do? Looking forward to meeting you Mark... :D

It will be good to say hi to you Mark.

What is the best day and/or time to come out there with the kids and see some big rockets go off? I've never seen them before and the kids are getting interested in rocketry. Should be a fun time.

It will be good to say hi to you Mark.

What is the best day and/or time to come out there with the kids and see some big rockets go off? I've never seen them before and the kids are getting interested in rocketry. Should be a fun time.

Saturday should be really good. Sunday will be a little slower but Experimental day so more chance for "Really cool" flights LOL

All right, I am packed up and ready to go.

So any orders taken from no until tuesday will ship on tuesday.

See you on the lakebed!

cool have a great trip will get with you on a custom set for the

ILLUDIUM PU-36 EX SPACE MODULATOR project when you get back

now who knows what it is:roll:

Flew in last night.WOW this is a whole different planet compared to central Wisconsin.

Kinda windy today. Hope that clears up by the weekend.:)

-S.E.

when will you ever learn that rocketry type forums and coffee thru the nose is bad for your computer:rofl::rofl::caffeine::pc:

Well said.

Rocket Building Fluid Light adds a whole new dimension to that concept. (I think it's the carbonation) :lol:

:cheers:

Flew in last night.WOW this is a whole different planet compared to central Wisconsin.

Kinda windy today. Hope that clears up by the weekend.:)

-S.E.

Wow you came from Wisconsin To fly at springfest? Way cool. Look forward to meeting you. IF you need anything don't hesitate to ask. I know how it is trying to bring rocket stuff on an airplane..

Oh and I noticed a typo in my earlier post thats supposed to say "DAFFY DUCK" Freud was right... :lol:

Mark,

It was good to finally meet you! Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk more, but after surviving the windstorm Friday night in my little backpacking tent, the only place I wanted to be when the sun came up was GONE! :eek:

I don't know if the weather got better or worse, but I do know that after two days I'm still tyring to get the dirt out of all my stuff :p

Maybe we'll see you guys again at NSL?

I wasn't able to make it, but that lake bed has some real fine dust. I was there for LDRS 26 and I was washing my vehicle like 6 mos. later and that fine dust was still coming out.

Sorry it wasn't so good weather wise.....

Back