3FNC

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I spent about a half hour wandering around my two acres looking for my 3FNC, paying extra attention to the area where it landed on the first flight. No dice! I couldn't find it, this rocket is officially lost. To add insult to injury I still did not get a liftoff shot."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:y:

RECOVERED!!!

While launching/recovering rockets this afternoon I found my lost 3FNC. It was in an area that I had previously searched heavily. I must have walked past it a dozen times without seeing it. Other than a little dirt it's no worse for the wear and ready to fly again.

So it seems that I now have two MMX 3FNCs. :cool:

The new one is done except for the top coat. Anyway, did the paint a little different on this one.

3fnc1.jpg

3fnc2.jpg

3fncs.jpg

The new one is done except for the top coat. Anyway, did the paint a little different on this one.

That's gotta go into the gallery also.

Be advised that failure to show up with both of them at our next launch will be hazardous to your immortal soul.

That's gotta go into the gallery also.

Be advised that failure to show up with both of them at our next launch will be hazardous to your immortal soul.

I'll bring them, just make sure you're there.

Back