low to mid power

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qquake2k, now thats what I'm talking about. Gotta love those smokey, sparkly, motors. BP just doesn't compare. There was a company back in the 80s that used to make very large (H size) BP motors that were very smokey and sparky that had aluminum casings. I can't remember the name of the company right now but you can imagine why they don't make those things anymore.

dogfight, I think I saw the thread you're talking about in the Watering Hole, it's titled "Maine". It looks like there's been some recent activity on that thread. A fella is trying to organize a NAR section, you might want to back and have another look at it.

I love the sparky and smoky motors, too. My current passion is building scratch built MPR rockets. Here is my Slipstream on a G53 Fast Jack reload. The red and white rocket is my latest, called "Step It Up". Its first flight will be this Saturday (hopefully).

[YOUTUBE]8lTZAQVc42c[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]h-hVMogCVjU[/YOUTUBE]

IMGP8295edit.jpg

IMGP8304.JPG

IMGP8307edit.jpg

Attachments

• step_it_up69.jpg
    step_it_up69.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 21
qquake2k
thanks your vids are inspirational
VPVegh
I went back to check the maine link on watering hole and noticed I had created some activity on that older posting which i had hoped for had checked it for a few days but hadn't had any bites thanks for the tip off

Back