Bulk Pack Engines on Clearance!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hcmbanjo

Reaction score
Check out the prices on the Scout Stuff website at:
https://scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/default.aspx?cat=01CLO&ctgy=PRODUCTS&C2=CL_CRAFTS&C3=&C4=&LV=2

24 1/2A3-4T engines for $19.88
24 A8-3 engines for $19.88
24 B6-4 engines for $19.88
24 C6-5 engines for $19.88
24 Engine Blast Off! Variety Packs for $19.88

That's for 24 engines, 30 igniters and wadding!

Alpha III, Viking, Wizard and Gnome 12 packs for $19.88
Wadding and launch controllers are also on clearance.

Shipping is $7.50 for up to a $50.00 order.
You don't have to be a Boy Scout or affiliated with the Scouts to take advantage of these prices.

This is a clearance sale. Scout Stuff could end this sale anytime so you might want to take advantage of the savings NOW!

17973[1].jpg

I bit. Usually I miss out on deals like that.

Don't hesitate if your looking to stock up folks! I just ordered 78 motors for 80 bucks! SHIPPED! I'll order more (if there's any left) when the taxman ponies up.

I have a boatload of C-motors from WM but I stocked up on A8's and B6's. Picked up a dozen Alphas too. I don't need them for anything but 12 rockets for less than $20.00? Even AC Supply wants $60+ for the same 12 pack. I'll find a use for them eventually... :grin:

Don't hesitate if your looking to stock up folks! I just ordered 78 motors for 80 bucks! SHIPPED! I'll order more (if there's any left) when the taxman ponies up.

Just tried to place and order but the website keeps defaulting to a splash page without confirming the order.
Did you have any problems?

I just tried to make an order but at the last step it simply popped back to the login screen and my account has no record of the order. Anyone else have any problem?

I'm tempted to re-place the order, but if the first one DID go through that would be a bit much....

Their office is not open today - I already tried to call.

I just tried to make an order but at the last step it simply popped back to the login screen and my account has no record of the order. Anyone else have any problem?

I'm tempted to re-place the order, but if the first one DID go through that would be a bit much....

Their office is not open today - I already tried to call.
I got that as well. Seemed to need me to actually sign in to my new account before adding to my cart. I have my confirmation now and only the one order. The first time did not complete or charge out to my card.

Hope that helps.

I had to switch browsers. No matter how many times I tried to order with Firefox, the order never went through. First time with IE6 was a charm.

Hmmmm..... I was on Safari on my MacBookPro at home. I'll fire up IE here on my work PC and try again. Thanks!

Added: Well...I got an order to go through. It was both the second time in the account and on InternetExploder...so I don't know which change made the difference. Not quite the scientific method :D.

Last edited:
Firefox didn't do it for me, either. Had to switch to IE8. Now I can supply my Boy Scout troops even cheaper...

The BSA website doesn't seem to care for Firefox (Maybe it's a gay atheist web browser? :confused:). Order went through OK using Internet Exploder.

1 bulk pack each of A8-3, B6-4 and C6-5s, and a couple 12-packs of Alpha IIIs on the way. Plenty of supplies for our Homeschool group rocket builds in the spring!

Thanks for the Heads-Up on this!

Last edited:
I just ordered a big pack of a8-3, B6-4, and C6-5.
Also is this site reputable? I didn't see any secured lock on my browser(firefox) when ordering.

I just ordered a big pack of a8-3, B6-4, and C6-5.
Also is this site reputable? I didn't see any secured lock on my browser(firefox) when ordering.

Yes. It is the online store of the official Boy Scouts of America.

I will be VERY impressed if they have all of the stuff we've been ordering in stock. The website does not seem to give "in stock" status. I think some folks are gonna come to work after the long weekend and be like "HOLY CRAP!!! Look at all of these frikken orders!!!"

Thanks for the heads up on this. I ordered 2 bulk packs. :D

I placed an order gave my CC info then it updated said my cart was empty and nothing..

Thats pretty messed up give them your Credit info then the Screw you..

I don;t care if they are the boy scouts I feel like I just got raped.

I placed an order gave my CC info then it updated said my cart was empty and nothing..

Mark, I would agree, very unorthadox. Apparently they make you log back in after setting up the new account. I checked my credit card transactions and it correctly shows only a single sale. Regarding security, my Firefox browser on my Mac showed it as a secure site.

Yeah, the trick is to log in first then fill your cart and place the order. Took a few times to figure that one out.

I will be VERY impressed if they have all of the stuff we've been ordering in stock. The website does not seem to give "in stock" status. I think some folks are gonna come to work after the long weekend and be like "HOLY CRAP!!! Look at all of these frikken orders!!!"

Yep. I was thinking the same thing LOL

In any event, I got my order in (7 boxes) so my B&GC classes are set through the school year!

I ordered 2 boxes of C6-5's(they didn't list the flight packs:confused:)

Note: I ordered using Firefox, had no problems, and the little lock showed it as a secure website at time of order. ;)

I just checked the Scout Stuff website and they are not listing bulk pack B6-4s.
The B6-4s seem to be gone.

Still on the site are bulk packs of 1/2A3-4ts, A8-3s, C6-5s and Blast Off variety packs.

All the 12 packs of Alpha IIIs, Gnomes, Vikings and Wizards are still listed.

Ok, I've also joining in on this good deal. I did'nt have any problems with my order, since I followed the suggestion to log out and back in after I created my account. One small note, between the time I first went to the website, and I placed my order, the B6-4 engines disappered from the list. My guess is their supplies are dwindling. Thanks to the OP for this sweet find! :)

Just ordered a few C6-5 bulk packs, variety packs, and a bunch of wadding. Looks like they still have bulk packs left for 1/2A's, A8-3s, C6-5's, and Variety Packs. Three packs left for B6-4 and C6-5's plus wadding packs.

After I placed my order, it said my card would be charged once items have been shipped which is nice (if it's true). Has anyone been sent a confirmation email yet saying that your order has actually been shipped?

I hope they actually have these in stock but I am not holding my breath. I am expecting an email saying thanks for your order but all items are out of stock or something along those lines.

...Fudd

I just ordered two Blast Off variety packs--it may take us all year to use them, but you can't beat that price.

Thanks hcmbanjo!

Back