Madcow - Momba (K-100) Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjp

Reaction score
Got a great chance to primer and paint my Momba when the weather warmed into the mid 50's this week.I put the decals that stickershock made for me on today.Wow what a nice outcome,well I thought so anyway.Thanks Stickershock,great job on those decals.cjp.:wink:

Attachments

• momba picture,2.jpg
    momba picture,2.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the treatment of the Madcow Scooter much better than the cow treatment on the Momba, so I simulated the Scooter on my Momba.

IMG_2202.jpg

Got a great chance to primer and paint my Momba when the weather warmed into the mid 50's this week.I put the decals that stickershock made for me on today.Wow what a nice outcome,well I thought so anyway.Thanks Stickershock,great job on those decals.cjp.:wink:

Wow I just saw this.. That looks AWESOME. I think I need to offer those as a set...

I like the checkerboard pattern too. Nice simple clean

Thanks! :D ...

Now all it needs is the stars. I tried masking some and painting over them then peeling off ... EPIC FAIL ... had to sand down the entire NC and start over. Now I am going to order some from Stickershock.

Thanks! :D ...

Now all it needs is the stars. I tried masking some and painting over them then peeling off ... EPIC FAIL ... had to sand down the entire NC and start over. Now I am going to order some from Stickershock.

Yep, I did the same exact thing. I ended up going with vinyl stars. They look much better.

star2.jpg

star4.jpg

star5.jpg

Here is the finished rocket. Thanks a bunch to Stickershock.com for great service!!!

rocket.jpg

Thanks! If you are at the LUNAR launch this Sat at Snow Ranch you will see it in person ;)

Welcome to the Madcow Momba (K-100) Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Madcow Momba (K-100) and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Madcow: Momba: K-100

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Madcow Momba (K-100) Basic Information.

madcowrocketry.gif
Madcow Rocketry

MODEL NAME: Momba Also known as:

NUMBER: K-100

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: Sport
Motor Mount: 1x29mm
Recovery: Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 23.75"
Diameter: 2.6"
Span:
Weight: 16oz

Mfg. Description: Features:
Durable Plastic Nose Cone
Flameproof Chute Protector
Laser Cut Plywood Parts
Kevlar/Nylon Shock Cord
Heavy Duty Body Tube (Madcaow 2013 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

madcow-momba%20k100-2013%20web.jpg
2013 Web Ad

Face Card(s)

madcow-momba%20k100-face%201.jpg

Instruction Header(s)

madcow-momba%20k100-instr%201.jpg

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also:
TRF Build Threads

TRF Applicable Threads

LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
My Mad Cow Momba in Space Cow Paint.
IMAG1109.jpg
Got my Level 1 with this rocket. Also My first sport class build.

Back