Trying to save a buck!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayarrG7

Reaction score
Everyone here has been great trying to get me going. I'm putting together a DIY launch control box, and still need a couple parts.
Is it possible to purchase both a key switch with removeable key only in the off position, and, a large size launch button for an adult sized finger, both from the same supplier?
I find each item available online, but never both from the same place.

You can get both from McMaster but it won't be a bargain and the last key switch I got from them was a piece of junk.

If you have go get them from separate places I just got one of these and it's great.

Last edited by a moderator:
A big electronics store like Fry's would likely have both at a decent price.

You will probably have your best results from an electronics surplus dealer. Just google for "electronics surplus"

I recently purchased two such switches off of ebay. As I recall they were about $4 including the shipping. The catch is they came from china. I hate to support the commie monster but the price was just too good for a poor boy like me to pass up.

As has been already mentioned a surplus supplier might have what you need. I would check "The electronics goldmine" or "All electronics".

Hope this helps.

Back