I started a build thread on this rocket on the old TRF and the site went down before I got finished. I finally finished a few week ago and the rocket has yet to be flown. I am resurrecting my part of the build thread here.
Anyone wishing to follow the pix and vids of this one during its service life is welcome to check out the collections at: http://flickr.com/photos/23694991@N0...7608752824023/
Here we go:
Construction began by marking the motor tube at 1/8" from one end and 3/4" from the other. The two centering rings were then epoxied in place. Both needed quite a bit of sanding to fit around the tube.