Midnight Express

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty Dog

Reaction score
Figured I give it a try. My first cardstock rocket. Came up a little short on the seam. I think maybe cuz I used 80lb Glossy Card stock. Thats what I had. Got a little carried away with the color markers too. I had fun and its one more in the FLEET. Anywhoo- I could see myself doing some more of these.

Midnight.JPG

Midnight1.jpg

Midnight2.JPG

Midnight3.JPG

Midnight4.JPG

I've done quite a few cardstock and still haven't done the midnight express. I have built quite a few Caution Rockets. I absolutely love these. Works out well to give to the kids friends when they go launch with us.

I built a BT-55 Deuce phoenix that's pretty nice, too.

Figured I give it a try. My first cardstock rocket. Came up a little short on the seam. I think maybe cuz I used 80lb Glossy Card stock. Thats what I had. Got a little carried away with the color markers too. I had fun and its one more in the FLEET. Anywhoo- I could see myself doing some more of these.

FWIW, I'd like to start a gallery with this one if that's OK with you.

.... Came up a little short on the seam. I think maybe cuz I used 80lb Glossy Card stock.....
80 lb paper should have been fine.. when you printed it did you have the "fit to page" box checked? I've done that and it's a little small. Make sure you print at 100% and you should be good.

Looks great Scotty. Ditto what Bob said about the "scale to fit" feature of your printer (WHY they call that a *feature* is beyond me... More like the bane of my existence...)

The ME is a tough little work horse and you will be shocked at the altitude you get even with an A motor :)

Have also seen this up and down scales even to MMX proportions!

Back