Hi, im new here.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fonola

Reaction score
well i guess that i must to introduce myself.

Well sry my poor english, my name is Sebastián Contardo and i posting from Santiago de Chile, i have 25 years old and i have a proyect of rocket.

Since March of 2008 i begin my idea of build a rocket using only home made materials and i almost finish it.

my rocket details are these:

solid rocket motor and propellant made using simple materials

650 mm lengh and 55 mm diameter the "Flying panda Cholga Force 1" its a supersonic rocket with 1500 mts top distance.

well i hope that here i can found a nice site to expose my experience and hobby :p

Im a Phisics Engeniering Student

Last edited by a moderator:
And here is Flying Panda Cholga Force 1

dscf0275523.jpg

Welcome to our rocketry site, Fonola. Nice looking rocket and nice dog, too. :)

Did you make your rocket for a university project?

exactly

and my university come too exited for it and wanna give me the money for make other one :p

well i guess that i must to introduce myself.

Well sry my poor english,

Ahh...you'll fit in well here. ;-)

my name is Sebastián Contardo and i posting from Santiago de Chile, i have 25 years old and i have a proyect of rocket.

Since March of 2008 i begin my idea of build a rocket using only home made materials and i almost finish it.

my rocket details are these:

solid rocket motor and propellant made using simple materials

650 mm lengh and 55 mm diameter the "Flying panda Cholga Force 1" its a supersonic rocket with 1500 mts top distance.

well i hope that here i can found a nice site to expose my experience and hobby :p

Im a Phisics Engeniering Student

That's awesome. Just note that you will NOT find any help from this forum on how to make homemade motors. However, ideas about the rocket airframe we can help with. Glad to have you on board.

-Dave

Back