Help Support RocketryForum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    troj's Avatar
    troj is offline Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potentate of Perilous Pans TRF_ADMIN.png
    Join Date
    19th January 2009
    In a house

    Research Forum Access

    TRF now hosts a restricted forum related to Research Motors. Requirements for access are:

    1) NAR or TRA senior member
    2) US Person (US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder))
    3) High Power Certification (Level 1, 2 or 3)

    To request access to the forum, please send an email to, (or use CONTACT US or contact mod or admin) including
    1.) your TRF username, the
    2.) email address associated with your TRF account and
    3.) a statement that you are a US Citizen or US Person, requesting access to the Research forum. You must also attach
    4.) a scan or picture of your current NAR or TRA Membership card, that shows HPR certification. A picture of the card taken with a digital camera or phone is fine, as long as the card image is legible.

    Please allow up to a week for access to be granted -- we're all volunteers and things come up.

    Please do not include scans of identification cards (driver's license, passport, etc)

    If you are a parent/legal guardian/older sibling of someone who does not qualify for access, allowing someone otherwise not eligible for access to use your account to access the Research forum will result in permanent loss of access to the Research forum.

    Last edited by troj; 12th December 2014 at 02:57 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts