Christmas Ornament

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlazarus6660

Reaction score
Is there a Christmas rocket ornament available?
Do I hve to make my own?
Does anyone have any rocket ornaments?

Happy Holidays everyone!

Daniel

Not exactly a rocket, but we have one of these hanging on our tree:

nasa_2137_19429817

Got it at the KSC gift shop. They had a few other types (shuttles, astronauts, etc.), but I don't remember a rocket. I probably would have bought it if they had one...

I've seen some neat vintage Sputnik and cosmonaut ornaments on ebay.

dlazarus6660 said:
Is there a Christmas rocket ornament available?

Quest MicroMaxx

Been using a Saturn V and Shuttle since they came out.

-Kevin

I got one of THESE last year. There are also shuttle-themed ornaments available from the same vendor.

Darn near ANY micromaxx model fits the bill and doubles as an actual fly rocket! How kewl is that??? :)

I have a bunch of Hallmark ornaments that are space related...........
Mercury Redstone, Apollo LM, Lunar Rover,Snoopy with moon globe, Friendship 7 capsule, Neil Armstrong in space suit, and GI Joe astronaut on my Christmas tree.
Mark T

There are a bunch of fictional space related ornaments - I have a Starship Enterprise and a Star Wars one.

My son and I found some small star shaped ornaments this year. They were very light, so we put a bunch of them in a Hi-Jaxx payload rocket and launched them at the end of November. We sent "shooting stars" to all my friends who had kids (we also kept one for our own tree :) ).

Back