December Best Rocket COmpetition - Open- Poll

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

December Best Rocket Competition

• dixontj03060's Hope-N-Pray

• dragon rider10's Upscale Force 5

• KHamel's Clustered Fat Boy

• BsSmith's PML Thunder N Lightning

• stickershock23's 6X Upscale Estes Aries SST

• H Rocket's 'Real Men Fly Pink Rockets'

• Maniac Bar's Polecat 10" V-2

• kelltym88's 4X Photon Disruptor

• berlinetta's EZI-65 'Ice Dragon King'

• n3tjm's 3.18X Upscale Stingray

• Lentamental's Ooops 1

• rosko racer's Centuri Earth Space Transport 2A 'The Phoenix'

• Scotty Dog's Absolute Zero

• jFlds' AT HV ARCAS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Too bad we can't vote for our own entry as well as one more. I wish I could vote for all 14... too many to choose from...

Yes, we can, but if we vote for our entry we cannot vote for any additional entries. For example, you vote for yours, but your buddy has a nice entry as well and you'd like to vote for his as well... but you cannot...that's what I'm asking.

Last edited:
Get your votes in! Poll to close shortly after midnight tonight! :)

Thanks to all who have voted so far! PM your buddies and lets see if we can get the voter count over 100! ;)

Quetion. Does the rocket have to be fully built to enter? Currenly building my rocket slowly. Also how do I enter?

Question. Does the rocket have to be fully built to enter? Currently building my rocket slowly. Also how do I enter?

Yes, rocket needs to be built and have at least 1 safe flight. See here for the complete contest rules..Entry period is from the 1st of the month to the 20th or so of that month..To enter just post a message in the contest thread with a good description of the rocket and pictures(the more the better- built rocket, flight pictures,etc)...

Congratulations to dixontj03060 and his Hope-N-Pray rocket in winning the December Best Rocket Competition!:wave::happydeer:

Please contact Layne of Pemberton Tech to claim your MEGA prize package!:)

WOW! What a cool bunch of rockets this month. Congratulations to the winner. "dixontj03060" :cheers:

Just got my Kraken/King Kraken combo from Layne at Pemberton Technologies!!! He was even nice enough to throw in an extra 3" BT section since he knew I was going to build the KK dual deploy. We sure have great vendors in this hobby!!! Thanks again Layne! And thanks to Pantherjon for coordinating these contests!

IMG_20110112_131912.jpg

Sweet!

Be sure to check out this months contest! Low power, open theme and Layne is furnishing the prize of ANY LPR kit for the winner! Deadline quickly approaching!

Back