SCALE - Bullpup (AGM 12) Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. :)
I'll sure try to get pics. Its maiden flight is scheduled for Saturday, on a C6-5. :fly:

The flight went well, even though I forgot to thread the rod through the top launch lug. :bangpan: Fortunately, it did fine with just the lower lug. A little bit of wobble on the way up, but straight enough. :)
Here's a lift-off shot. It was gone in the next frame. :eyepop:
Bullpup 12D liftoff.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I spent about twice as much time as I usually do sanding this one, since it was my first non-cardstock scale model. It did turn out better than I expected, but I have vowed that I will never, ever fill spirals again...

This is a "Bull Puppy" from PML that I bought from a fellow here a couple months back. It was partially started, and what was done was done well. This is the first scale kit that I haven't done something stupid to. Glad I got that out of my system, now where's that V2?
PIC_2817.jpgPIC_2818.jpgPIC_2819.jpgPIC_2820.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PML Bull Puppy Basic Information.

pml.gif
Public Missiles LTD

MODEL NAME: Bull Puppy Also known as:

NUMBER:

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: Sport Scale
Motor Mount: 1x38mm
Recovery: Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 39"
Diameter: 3"
Span:
Weight: 32oz

Mfg. Description: Based on the U.S. Air Force`s Bull Pup missile, this kit is visually exciting on the ground as well as in flight! It`s perfect for beginners and experienced rocketeers alike. Don`t let the name fool you, this puppy is equipped with a 38mm motor mount and can be flown with 29mm motors using the optional motor adapter ADPTR-38/29. 39" tall and weighs approximately 32 oz. Can be flown on G through I motors.

Dado-slotted Quantum Tube airframe for canard fins
Pre-slotted plastic boattail
G-10 Fiberglass fins
38mm motor mount
Both original and military-style decals included
Piston ejection system
Multi-panel nylon parachute
Plastic nose cone
Thin-wall brass launch lug (PML 2012 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

pml-bull%20puppy-2012%20web.jpg
2012 Web Ad

Face Card(s)

Instruction Header(s)

pml-bull%20puppy-instr%201.jpg

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
PML Bull Puppy 2.1 Basic Information.

pml.gif
Public Missiles LTD

MODEL NAME: Bull Puppy 2.1Also known as:

NUMBER:

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: Sport Scale
Motor Mount: 1x29mm
Recovery: Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 28"
Diameter: 2.1"
Span:
Weight: 20oz

Mfg. Description: Based on the U.S. Air Force`s Bull Pup missile, the Bull Puppy 2.1 is the latest addition to the Bull family of rocket kits. A great starter kit with excellent styling and performance. This puppy is perfect for pre-cert F and G flights and smaller fields. Comes complete with military style decals and a pre-slotted plastic boattail. 28" tall and weighs approximately 20 oz. Can be flown on F through H motors.

Dado-slotted Quantum Tube airframe for canard fins
Pre-slotted plastic boattail
G-10 Fiberglass fins
29mm motor mount
Military-style decals included
Piston ejection system
Multi-panel nylon parachute
Plastic nose cone
Thin-wall brass launch lug (PML 2012 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

pml-bull%20puppy%2021-2012%20web.jpg
2012 Web Ad

Face Card(s)

Instruction Header(s)

pml-bull%20puppy%2021-instr%201.jpg

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Pole Cat Aerospace 4" Bull Pup kit. This was my first kit build. The kit is very nice and easy to build. Just wish it came with a parachute like so many other kits do.
BP outdoors 2.jpgBP outdoors 3.jpg

JP

Last edited:
First rocket build in 20 years. Estes kit. I added a motor hook because...really, friction fit on this?

20150425_124140.jpg

20150425_123414.jpg

Awesome job! I'm building one right now and was wondering if you used the ca glue on the shroud and tail cone as it said in the instructions? I want to make sure those are both smooth when all is said and done. I also would like to know the process you did when you did your nose cone? I want it smooth and flush. Thanks oh and the decals who? How? Where?

Back