Pro29?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jj94

Reaction score
Ok so Cesaroni has Pro150, 98, 75, 54, and 38. Went to their website to check something out and...I saw Pro29! Since when was this out? There are no loads out for it yet though.

Ok so Cesaroni has Pro150, 98, 75, 54, and 38. Went to their website to check something out and...I saw Pro29! Since when was this out? There are no loads out for it yet though.

I saw this a couple of weeks ago now - looks as though it is coming along though as the photos then were of PRO38 hardware, now it is actual PRO29 hardware. The site says for the 2009 season so would be good if they can keep to this target.

I'm hoping the pricing will be reasonable as these will be fantastic for clusters and second stage motors based on how fast the PRO38s light. My only question is how long before we see them in the UK?

I think this is a good move. I will use them. I have had a cato on the pro38s, but they are a great product that I will continue to buy.

I knew about this for a while, nice to see that they announced the hardware. Cant wait to see what loads they have for it. I will most likely get the whole set. Last year got the full 38mm set when AMW came out with skidmark loads. Personally I hope White Wolf and Blue Baboon come out on the 38's. would be great with the 29's to :D. (the CTI white is not as nice as the White Wolf)

I hope the loads for Pro29 will be cheaper though. Around 25 bucks for a G skid just doesn't seem worth it for me.

Back