His flight card says only, “Level 4” …

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His rockets could land on asphalt, be dragged a mile, run over by a M1 Abrams, and still look like:

painttest.jpg

Except for the fact that he is always able to catch them, by hand, from where he stood when launching it.

Last edited:
Wazzuuppp! Oh, sorry wrong commercial reference?

Where's the beef!? There, that's better.

Wait a minute ... I think the whole premise of this thread is in doubt. He's "Level 4" ... that means that he is .... Canadian!!!!

-- Roger

Tim Van Mulligan watches HIS how-to videos

He once set the J-Motor altitude record........ On an Estes C11-7

He uses actual barf from a dog to protect his chutes

He is the most interesting rocketeer in the world.

He never bothers to install motor retention on his rockets -- his motors retain themselves.

The Saturn V was made from scrap parts from his rockets.

Tree's fear the very mention of his name.

His 'chutes deploy themselves.

Last edited:
His Cineroc brought back the most detailed images of Jupiter's Red Spot ever, while it was transiting the lagrange point between Saturn and Neptune.

He has not posted once on TRF. His force of personality makes others do it for him. It is the most interesting thread on TRF......

Aliens reverse engineer his rockets.

His ceiling is the Oort Cloud

He staged the alphabet

Last edited:
Taught Buffy Summers everything she knows about slaying.

Thinks “Stargates” are a sissy way of getting around the galaxy.

Rebuilt Col. Steve Austin with parts he had laying around his garage.

Dated “Charlie’s Angels” when he was in Jr High.

He beats CWBullet and fyrwrxz to yard sale posts....

He beats me to free posts...

And he can spell fyrwrxz's name backwards... :)

CA glue does not stick to him.
Nor does any other glue.
To know that he is attending a launch, people from around the globe make mad dashes to the airports.
His version of a Rose-A-Roc will extinguish brush fires, California fires and active volcanoes.

And now for the BIg "DUHhhhhh" moment of the day........who is it? I admit my ignorance, I am from another world. Ich bin stupid.

He scratch built his first rocket in his backyard all from supplies advertised in the back pages of mechanics illustrated. Ten years later Nasa made a 1:8 scale copy of it and called it the Saturn V.

He won awards for wine of the year and beer of the year made from his fizzy tablets and water.

He free climbed the North Face of Everest while carrying his homemade birch canoe on his back.

Fidel Castro once gave him 60 1957 Chevys in exchange for one of his private reserve cigars.

He gave Mike Tyson his face tattoo.

His warped balsa, automatically flattens itself.
His Xacto blades never dull.
His airbrush does a complete finish in one sweep.
His vinyl applications auto-embed themselves in the paint.

He's the most interesting rocketeer in the world.

He once experienced a misfire....... just to see what it was like.

He consistently sets altitude records......with saucers.

Back