• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Big Daddy Decals (Original Livery)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I've finally got the $$ to score a Big Daddy. However, I prefer the original paint scheme. Does anyone have a spare set of decals from the original they wouldn't mind parting with?

Thanks!
Jim

And... No, I will not be making the rocket "Stock". I'll modify the nosecone to eliminate the "ramp".

Your in luck Jim, I just scored an OOP Big Daddy with the original livery still in the bag this weekend, I will scan the decals with ruler for you. Send me a PM to remind me as I will be gone most of this evening. What DPI would you like them to be?

Your in luck Jim, I just scored an OOP Big Daddy with the original livery still in the bag this weekend, I will scan the decals with ruler for you. Send me a PM to remind me as I will be gone most of this evening. What DPI would you like them to be?

I think you misunderstood me... I'm looking to acquire the decals. I want to build it in the original livery.

Back