• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Flash Kit Sale! Offering much of my HPR/MPR kit collection. Rare/OOP/Limited

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iqsy59

Reaction score
This is something I never thought I would do, but I want to try to generate some quick cash so I am going to offer up some of my prized possessions to see if there is any interest.

These offerings are intended for you steely-eyed missile men out there! Most kits are either out of production or have extremely limited availability.

I will reserve some posts below with teaser categories. Details and photographs of the kits will be added throughout the day today.

Ground Rules

These are mostly large items. I will ship for actual shipping cost. Alternatively, items may be picked up in Upstate South Carolina or I can deliver to the Camden launch in August. Please provide your zip code if you want a shipping estimate.

This is a flash sale to generate some quick cash. If you put your name on an item, please plan to pay via PayPal by Thursday June 21st. Offers to buy will be considered void after June 21st if not paid in full.

As I said, many of these kits are my prized possessions. I am not giving them away. On the other hand, I have no intention of making a profit on any of these items either. If I got a great deal, you will get a great deal.

First PM in my inbox for an item gets priority.

Good luck, and I hope you find something you have been wanting!

Let's start with a slow liftoff and accelerate from there, shall we? I have tried to throw in something interesting with each kit as a bonus, where possible. First up, I have some kits from Blackhawk R&D. Let me know if you are interested!

Some nice Cosmodrome kits are added, including the illustrious VOSTOK!

Roachwerks!!!

Radio Controlled Rocket Gliders now up...

Cheers,
Michael

Into Orbit

1/27 Neubauer Mercury Redstone. Sealed in box. $100. Stickershock vinyl for the capsule included.

IMG_5654 (1).jpg IMG_5655.jpg

1/17.5 Neubauer Mercury Redstone. Open box, complete. $150. Stickershock vinyl for the capsule included.

IMG_5650 (1).jpg IMG_5652.jpg

If you buy this kit and are interested in the new 3D printed capsule kit from Boyce aerospace, add $40.

IMG_5653 (1).jpg

I had planned on offering my 5.5” Polecat Aerospace Mercury Redstone as well for $250. However, I have temporarily misplaced the instructions after a move. I will offer it for $230 plus I will throw in the Atomic City Project Mercury Mercury Plastic Capsule kit and Stickershock vinyl for both the capsule and the rocket if anyone is interested in this kit minus the instructions.

IMG_5709.jpg IMG_5713 (1).jpg

Out of deference to Tim, I considered selling this one for over retail. But...no. Apogee Saturn 1B – 1/70 Scale. Open box, complete. $200.
IMG_5656.jpg

Blackhawk Up!

Get back to your high power roots with a few of kraft kits from the legendary Blackhawk R&D.

First, is the 4” ASP. Sealed in bag, but bag has some slight pinholes from deterioration. I think this is one of the coolest sounding rockets in US history. $125. I will throw in a “slightly” smaller Aardvark BT-50 ASP for 18mm engines.
SOLD!

Also, I am offering a 4” Corporal Missile. Sealed in bag, but bag has some slight pinholes from deterioration. $125. I will include an Aerospace Speciality Products Corporal Missile for 24 mm motors.

IMG_5672 (1).jpg IMG_5673.jpg IMG_5703 (1).jpg

Finally, I have a mid-power 9M311-M1 SAM – SA-19 Grissom with a 29mm mount. Sealed in bag. $50. For imaginary target practice, I will throw in a Blackhawk R&D Al Hussein (SCUD) Missile with 18mm motor mount.

IMG_5676 (1).jpg IMG_5677 (1).jpg IMG_5720.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5668.jpg
    IMG_5668.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5670 (1).jpg
    IMG_5670 (1).jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5701.jpg
    IMG_5701.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5702 (1).jpg
    IMG_5702 (1).jpg
    148 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
RCRG, Anyone?

Have you ever considered getting into RC rocket gliders? Here is your chance! No electronics included.

The legendary Aerotech Phoenix. Open box but parts never removed, complete including 32 mm motor case. $175. Need a launch pad? I have an unused Mantis that I will throw in if you want. Just let me know because it may increase the shipping a bit.

IMG_5646 (1).jpg IMG_5647.jpg IMG_5648 (1).jpg IMG_5649.jpg

Estes Sweet Vee glider. Sealed in box. Beautiful kit! $135.

IMG_5643 (1).jpg IMG_5644.jpg

Want to learn how to fly RC gliders, but do not want to risk your out of production kit as you learn? Buy either of these glider kits and I will throw in an Edmonds Aerospace Arcee II Glider. Buy both, I will throw in two Arcee II kits!

IMG_5705 (1).jpg

Full-Scale Boat-Tail

During the limited run, there were not enough of these kits produced to satisfy the market. Did you want one? The Rocketry Warehouse / Proline Full-Scale Boat Tail ARCAS with machined aluminum fins. Complete. $500. I will throw in the Stickershock Vinyl.

IMG_5744 (1).jpg

I had one more kit planned for this sale, but I just can’t bring myself to sell my single most prized rocketry possession. I guess you will have to wait for another time to pry the Doug Stout (Kingshouse) 4” ARCAS from my cold fingers!

Old School

These are kits that I couldn't really fit into a category, but I think they are really cool...

Phoenix Rocketry BH-2000 (North Coast Brighthawk) circa 2004 that is just begging to be modified for parallel staging. Sealed in bag. $100.

IMG_5737.jpg IMG_5738 (1).jpg

Don’t want to go through the effort to modify your kit for clustering? How about a THOY Night Hawk? This 4” Kraft kit includes a 7x29 mm motor mount for almost any combination of clustered flights that you can imagine. This kit is new in bag, but due to deterioration the bottom of the bag is open. Kit is complete. $100.

IMG_5676.jpg IMG_5677.jpg IMG_5680.jpg IMG_5679.jpg

Giant Leap Talon 3, Phenolic. What a cool kit! Sealed in original package. I consider this one a bargain. $100.
SOLD!

Attachments

• IMG_5739.jpg
    IMG_5739.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5740.jpg
    IMG_5740.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Duck!

5.5” Polecat Aerospace Black Brant II. Complete. $250

I will include the very nice Stickershock vinyl.

IMG_5708 (1).jpg

Roaches Work

I cannot profess to be offering my prized possessions without including a few kits from this legendary kit-artist…

Many of you know that Boyce Aerospace Hobbies recently produced a limited run of 40 3D Printed Nike Hercules 4x24mm kits. I was number 42 on the list. If you were number 41 and did not get one either, you may be particularly interested in my next offering:

The Roachwerks 4x24mm Nike Hercules. Open box complete. $175. If you are the first to PM AND you can provide evidence that you were number 41 on the Boyce list and did not get one of their kits, I will knock off $25 from my price.
SOLD!

Roachwerks LTV Scout. Open box complete. $75 BEAUTIFUL!

IMG_5666.jpg IMG_5665 (1).jpg IMG_5667.jpg

Roachwerks 1/130 Saturn 1B Open box complete. $60

IMG_5658.jpg IMG_5659.jpg IMG_5660.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5664.jpg
    IMG_5664.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5663 (1).jpg
    IMG_5663 (1).jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5661 (1).jpg
    IMG_5661 (1).jpg
    150 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Cosmodrome

You won’t find a better manufacturer of mid-power scale kits than Cosmodrome Rocketry. While technically not out of production, these kits are not easy to find!

You know you want one…you may even want to modify it for a 16 engine cluster! Vostok. Nothing else to add. Sealed in bag. $200.

View media item 346284
View media item 346284
View media item 346286
Mid-power 2-stage doesn’t get any better than this. Aerobee Hi. Sealed in bag. $115. Buy this kit, and I will throw in a Blackhawk R&D Aerobee 350 for 18mm motors.l

IMG_5685 (1).jpg IMG_5688.jpg IMG_5714.jpg

The next kit is deceptively detailed and elegant. Black Brant Vc. Sealed in bag. $90. Buy this kit and I will include an Aardvark Rockets Black Brant Vc for 18mm motors.

IMG_5689 (1).jpg IMG_5700 (1).jpg

2.6” Nike Smoke. Sealed in bag. $60 and I will include a set of Stickershock vinyl lettering for this kit. As an added and very special bonus, I will lso include a sealed in box 1/30 scale Nike Smoke from Seattle Rocket Works. Great rare kit!

IMG_5692 (1).jpg IMG_5694 (1).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5681.jpg
    IMG_5681.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5684.jpg
    IMG_5684.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Nothing to see in your sale? Links? Pics?

Preston

Thank you for your reply to my post, Preston. As stated in the OP, I will be adding it’s for sale, descriptions, and photos throughout the day today. We are just getting started!

Cheers,
Michael

Several kits already posted. Many more to go!

Cheers,
Michael

I have now added some orbital vehicles and and their launch vehicles to the listing.

Cheers,
Michael

Aerobee Hi
Saturn 1B
Roachwerks LTV Scout

Sold, pending funds. Thanks guys!

Cheers,
Michael

That's about all I have for today. I may add a couple of more stragglers tomorrow. Thank you very much for the positive feedback! Remember that this sale closes Wednesday night whether the items have sold or not.

Cheers,
Michael

Talon 3 sold pending funds. Congratulations!

Cheers,
Michael

For whomever buys that Vostok, just a heads up - do not take the parts out of the bag without somewhere five times as large to store them. You'll never get them back in it again....

Incredible kit collection! I'd be in trouble if I bought the one or two that interest me....

-Kevin

For whomever buys that Vostok, just a heads up - do not take the parts out of the bag without somewhere five times as large to store them. You'll never get them back in it again....

Incredible kit collection! I'd be in trouble if I bought the one or two that interest me....

-Kevin

You speak truth, Sensei! Notice that many of my kits are open and complete. I did not intend to sell them so I was not trying to necessarily preserve them. But there was no way on earth that I could replicate Mike's magical bag stuffing powers used on the Vostok. It is still sealed for a reason!

Cheers,
Michael

Is there any interest in a True Modeler’s Rocket Kits 4” Juno 1 / Jupiter C? I have one with 29mm Mount and one with switchable 29mm or 4x24 mm mounts. I’m thinking about selling one of them and would throw in a TMRK Scout for 18mm motors. I may even consider selling my 2.6” TMRK Pegasus Launch Vehicle.

For those of you not familiar with TMRK, they produced some beautiful builder’s kits. You need some experience under your belt before you tackle these...

Cheers,
Michael

RCRG, Anyone?

Have you ever considered getting into RC rocket gliders? Here is your chance! No electronics included.

The legendary Aerotech Phoenix. Open box but parts never removed, complete including 32 mm motor case. $175. Need a launch pad? I have an unused Mantis that I will throw in if you want. Just let me know because it may increase the shipping a bit.

View attachment 346327 View attachment 346328 View attachment 346329 View attachment 346330

Estes Sweet Vee glider. Sealed in box. Beautiful kit! $135.

View attachment 346331 View attachment 346332

Want to learn how to fly RC gliders, but do not want to risk your out of production kit as you learn? Buy either of these glider kits and I will throw in an Edmonds Aerospace Arcee II Glider. Buy both, I will throw in two Arcee II kits!

View attachment 346333

PM sent.

All gliders have flown away, pending funds.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Michael

The ASP's are sold pending funds. Thank you!

Cheers,
Michael

Ouch! It took the better part of the day yesterday to get those photos uploaded. I will do my best to re-up what I can. I'm sorry about that guys!

Cheers,
Michael

Is there any interest in a True Modeler’s Rocket Kits 4” Juno 1 / Jupiter C? I have one with 29mm Mount and one with switchable 29mm or 4x24 mm mounts. I’m thinking about selling one of them and would throw in a TMRK Scout for 18mm motors. I may even consider selling my 2.6” TMRK Pegasus Launch Vehicle.

For those of you not familiar with TMRK, they produced some beautiful builder’s kits. You need some experience under your belt before you tackle these...

Cheers,
Michael
Yes.......

OK Ryan...here you go:

True Modeler’s Rocket Kits 4” Juno 1 / Jupiter C with 29mm motor mount, open box complete $150. I will include the TMRK Scout.

I will try to add photos later.

Cheers,
Michael

Back