Got my Wet Bench...Finally

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine stopped after he got out of work. I worked with him in construction, and he was working in the area.
He took me out to my buddy's house and we got my Wet Bench I made in my wood shop some years back.
I call it a wet bench because it has a water tank lined with Thermal Plastic Roofing to hold water and my wet stones for sharpening and customizing knives.
I also use it for doing my leather crafting on. So at least I have something now to take up some of my time, since I won't be driving anymore.

I guess it's just as well. The truck isn't running well anyways.
It needs injectors, plugs, and wires for a tune up.
While my brother was here for our Mother's 92nd birthday, he took it to his friends house to check out the squeal.
It needs front and rear brakes, rotors and drums. Part of one of the rear drums has rusted away.
The squeal is the front bearings, so I need those too.
So I guess I'll be hitch hiking or calling Dial-A-Ride or using MOTA (Mecoasta Osceola Transportation Authority) for quite a while.
At least my Wife Tina has a friend that will take her to Big Rapids to get groceries, since the only grocery store in Reed City closed last month.

Whom ever said life couldn't get worse...was wrong.
At least I am making headway with house breaking the new puppy.

A friend of mine stopped after he got out of work. I worked with him in construction, and he was working in the area.
He took me out to my buddy's house and we got my Wet Bench I made in my wood shop some years back.
I call it a wet bench because it has a water tank lined with Thermal Plastic Roofing to hold water and my wet stones for sharpening and customizing knives.
I also use it for doing my leather crafting on.

Sounds like a neat really useful bench Woody.

Back