FYI: Hobby Lobby 40% off coupon ends tomorrow 6/9

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DankMemes

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Print your coupon at hobby lobby.com and pick up one of those kits you’ve been looking at, or 40% off a pack of e or F Estes motors isn’t bad either.

picked up a Redstone kit finally couldn’t pass it up.

Or get the app and always have one on your phone! FYI the 40% off does not apply to clearance items.

Or get the app and always have one on your phone! FYI the 40% off does not apply to clearance items.

Yeah regularly priced only, just moved back to the country from the Philippines and stepped into hobby lobby for the first time today, and was taken aback at there selection. Tucked away in the far corner of the store was rockets, engines from mini all the the way the to F15, igniters, wadding and the the balsa and plywood I could ever use. They also had a good selection of excel knives and saws picked up a new miter box today my old one wore out. Always wrote that place off a scrapbookers shop, cool thing is my wife can look at the fabrics while I pick out CA and some new fin stock :)

Did not know that about the app, thanks for the tip...

Went back today to get some plywood to fabricate some 24mm centering rings for my redtsone, and dropped the coupon on a pack of e12 motors, nothing like picking up Local no hazmat fee and almost half off.

Back