D****T Google... I *CAN* Actually Spell.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
:rant::hot:please forgive me... I hurt, I'm tired, hot and grumpy...

I've had a bad day (What a country... heat, humidity, lost kites... Still it's better than New York in summer.)

For fun, I try posting something in the game thread, and Google gives me an spelling error on "Paraglider". 95% of the time it seems that Google red flags something that is actually spelled correctly. I wish they'd improve their algorithm and stop bothering me when I'm right. It red flags stuff even when I'm not logged into my VPN, which means that when I try to look something up, and I'm not logged in, I get error messages that slow me down.

(I did get the kite back, but I had to do quite a bit to get it back to flight ready)

That reminds me of The Guide: The Hitchhikers’ Guide to the Galaxy is definitive. In cases of discrepancy, Reality is wrong.

Hail Hydra! Hail The Algorithm!

Perhaps it has something to do with the country from which you're posting. You know gxxgle has a subservient relationship with the Middle Kingdom, right?

Is "paraglider" a strategic term?

(I did get the kite back, but I had to do quite a bit to get it back to flight ready)
Kites! Yay! :)
Rockets and kites - something for the wind conditions either way.
Glad it was recoverable.
33557307443_3b2630c727_n.jpg

While I really like my android phone, the one thing that is clearly worse is the spellchecking. Apple's spellchecker was absolutely superior in every respect.

Back