Coming Soon to eRockets... MX Cherokee D (KMX-10)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Coming soon to eRockets.biz / Semroc... The MX Cherokee D (KMX-10). I spoke to Randy and got the OK to post this here.

That is a gorgeous Cherokee D, or should it be called a Cherokee 1/4A???

It is always interesting to see what they guys are working on at eRockets when I attend the club's weekly meetings there. One of the guys built an absolutely beautiful micro-max Bomarc, but it didn't fly well so they had to cancel it. :sad:

That is a gorgeous Cherokee D, or should it be called a Cherokee 1/4A???

It is always interesting to see what they guys are working on at eRockets when I attend the club's weekly meetings there. One of the guys built an absolutely beautiful micro-max Bomarc, but it didn't fly well so they had to cancel it. :sad:

That guy would be Phil Queen... He's the guy who designed this kit too. I was ready to start working on the Bomarc until they canceled it.

I knew it was Phil, I watched him build parts of it. It really was a beauty. A real shame it didn't fly well. You should have seen the nose weight he was using; that explains why it didn't fly well.

Maybe we can get him to post a few photos so it will at least see the light of day even if it never will be kitted. You should share a few photos of your handiwork Phil.

Back