Using A D Engine Casing As A B/C Engine Motor Mount.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it's worth, I tried one of the Estes red plastic adapters yesterday for the first time. I put an AT 24mm E15 in the 24mm-29mm adapter, and flew it in a Trajector. In addition to being nicely designed and very easy to use, the adapter suffered no ill effects whatsoever. It looks perfect and ready to fly again.

Somehow I had expected the two halves to snap together, but eventually I realized there was no need or purpose for that.

.... I think lakeroadster is looking for a long term relationship with his X-wing, rather than a one night stand.

Yep..

For what it's worth, I tried one of the Estes red plastic adapters yesterday for the first time. I put an AT 24mm E15 in the 24mm-29mm adapter, and flew it in a Trajector. In addition to being nicely designed and very easy to use, the adapter suffered no ill effects whatsoever. It looks perfect and ready to fly again.

Somehow I had expected the two halves to snap together, but eventually I realized there was no need or purpose for that.

Thanks for the review! How heavy are these adapters?

Back