ARS needs your ideas!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockets

Reaction score
I've been in the designing process for Andrew's Rocketry Shop (ARS) lately. I'm happy to say that there will be a second rocket kit coming out next month. But, I'm now looking at kit #3.
I've designed it, but I can't think of a good name for it. So, I'm asking for your ideas! What do you think would be good for this rocket? What do you like?

ARSROCKET.png

Thanks,

How big is it?

here are some:

Big Green Mini
Sprout
Greeb
M.G.B (Mini Green & Black)
Blackfly
Little John
Robin Hood
ARS-3

Andrew, have you thought of drawing / designing these up in OR or Rocksim? Only for the reason that if you're designing, doing so with a program that'll spit out more data than just a picture is more efficient, and you'll get a much better representation of what the finished model will look like..

How big is it?

here are some:

Big Green Mini
Sprout
Greeb
M.G.B (Mini Green & Black)
Blackfly
Little John
Robin Hood
ARS-3

Andrew, have you thought of drawing / designing these up in OR or Rocksim? Only for the reason that if you're designing, doing so with a program that'll spit out more data than just a picture is more efficient, and you'll get a much better representation of what the finished model will look like..

12 inches tall, 18mm diameter.
Kits 1, 2 & 3 will all be the same size.
Not sure about kit #4, though.

Thanks,

+1. Take a little time to create a quality image of your finished product. It's incredibly easy to do and the software is free (if you use OR anyway). And while you're at it, you'll find it a handy-dandy tool to help with our designs.

Thanks for the name suggestions! :) I now have a couple good ideas for ones. :)

And thank you for the sim file! :)

Thanks,

I updated the packaging for this kit.
What do you think?

It will hopefully be released by September.

Thanks,

Attachments

• ARS Javelin.png
    ARS Javelin.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 36
Back