• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

areotech 18mm reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericm541

Reaction score
I've got some AT B6-4T 18MM reloads about 20 packages 3 loads in each, i havn't used since i left my hardware in a tree. Possible i could deliver to NSL for $10.00 each.

IMG_2598[1].jpg

What is the lot number on those? They have been around a while.

Not finding a lot number, it maybe on the inside of the instructions, they are that old 1992. All sealed and stored well, i have 22 packages, i would open one to try out a reload if your serious.

I've got some AT B6-4T 18MM reloads about 20 packages 3 loads in each, i havn't used since i left my hardware in a tree. Possible i could deliver to NSL for $10.00 each.

Out of curiosity: I could not find references to AT B6-4 motors on thrustcurve.org, or anywhere else.
Are these re-labeled Estes BP motors?
AT's native BP motors?
AT's native AP motors?

There was only one production run of the AeroTech B6, C4, C6, C12 and E27 reloads for the RMS-18/20 casing.
All were made in 1992.
Low sales resulted in the cancelation of these products.

There was only one production run of the AeroTech B6, C4, C6, C12 and E27 reloads for the RMS-18/20 casing.
All were made in 1992.
Low sales resulted in the cancelation of these products.

Thanks for that interesting information. Funny how times have changed. With the price of BP motors approaching the level of composites, Quest/AT/RCS apparently finds it feasible to relaunch A,B,C, and D 18mm composite motors, although SU and not RMS. Albeit with some (hopefully) minor hiccups.

Back