• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missile Works RTx Navigator GPS Package + USB to IO Dongle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
As the title suggests, I have the Missile Works RTx Navigator GPS package for sale. I am also including the USB/IO Dongle plus all necessary cables. It also includes the RP-SMA antennas, and I am including two JST battery connectors and USB cable.

From the Missile Works site:

"Our "Navigator" RTx/GPS system provides a 100% autonomous real-time navigational solution to your rocket (bearing and distance displayed on our LCD Module) as well as providing real-time radio-based GPS coordinate and data telemetry capabilities. You can also make an optional tethering connection to an onboard RRC3 altimeter and receive its telemetry stream for an all-up, real-time Telematics system."

Link to the Site: https://www.missileworks.com/store/...Navigator-System/p/67781466/category=25228107

The retail for the Navigator package is $289.95 and the m3 dongle is $24.95. I am asking $300 shipped USPS. PayPal friends and family preferred (I am trustworthy per lots of feedback on here) or add 3% for fees.

Thanks for looking!

987E1A55-BF1E-413D-8AA2-5F35279C4475.jpg

0C7031A1-8A7E-4EF7-AA23-0105998D8C06.jpg

$290 shipped? You can't offend me with offers, but be open to counters!

7 "flights," all are ground testing.

Last edited:
Back