• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I give up...I'm beatin

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
No reasonable offer refused.
Forgot, sorry. [email protected]
Buy one, buy some, buy them all.

My wife talked me into explaining myself. That we owed it to the friends that is trying to help us. So...
I finally went to the eye doctor. I have what they call stacked vision. My bad eyesight is not due to my glasses being too weak.
To see if a prism lens will correct it, they want to put a static stick disc film over my glasses, which the insurance company won't pay for.
So I have to come up with $50 to try the prism discs. I have 7 days to return and pay for the discs to try or by law, they are required to notify the Secretary of State.
If the discs work, than I have 15 days to come up with $500 for the prism lens that the insurance won't pay for, as it takes 2 weeks to make the lens.
By law, they have to report me within 30 days of determining prism lens will fix my vision. So, I have been told not to drive unless it is absolutely necessary.
And will be loosing my driver's license unless I get the glasses. If lost, the eye Dr. told me it's not often they return you to driving status with this type of vision.
If the discs won't correct my vision, I'm not sure what the next step is. The eye Dr. just said we would need to try these first. So I could end up loosing my driver's license anyways, and that just puts that much more on my wife.
So if I seam like I'm slipping down the ladder of positivity...that's why.
BTW, another denial letter came from SSDI this morning. Another 12 to 26 month wait for my next appeal hearing.

SOLD:
Cluster Bomb
1- Harpoon
Blenders

Pending:
Black Star Voyager
1-Screaming Eagle
I'll post new pdf when list gets too big.

Thank You Kindly Everyone for your support.

View attachment For Sale 5-22-2018.pdf

Last edited:
Back