• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

38mm and 54mm Couplers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REK

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I am looking for fiberglass filament wound couplers in both 38mm and 54mm about 6” long to test them out if they fit in my filament wound tubes.

I get paid on the 25th so I can pay up or if you dont mind donating I will most appreciate it.

Thank you

What manufacture(s) are you looking for ideally speaking? I may some workable scraps for you. Any issues if they are holes in the couplers, or must they be pristine?

What manufacture(s) are you looking for ideally speaking? I may some workable scraps for you. Any issues if they are holes in the couplers, or must they be pristine?

Let me know if you have any from madcow, they tend to be slightly oversized from wildman or if you have both that would be better to compare.

Holes are not a problem. I just need them to be 6” long at least.

Let me know what you find

Thank you

Madcow 75mm coupler, 4.5" long, Madcow 54mm coupler, 9.5" long, and if interested a MAC 54mm coupler, 6.0" long.

PM me if interested...

20180521_220029_resized.jpg

Latest posts

Back