Aerotech-compatible cases

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slothead

Slothead Tom
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time finding reloadable 38mm motor cases. Are there other manufacturers that make Aerotech-compatible cases? And are there other closures that use the same threads as the Aerotech closures?

Aerotech is Aerotech, in the past the cases have been made under license by Rouse-Tech and Monster Motors, however neither of them still make cases for Aerotech. The closurescare all compatible but afaik the only current supplier of AT or AT compatible cases is Aerotech.

I'm having a hard time finding reloadable 38mm motor cases. Are there other manufacturers that make Aerotech-compatible cases? And are there other closures that use the same threads as the Aerotech closures?

In the past there were two other companies that Aerotech licensed to make compatible cases: Dr. Rocket and Rouse-Tech. Their cases can be purchased used.
Currently no new 38 mm RMS cases other than Aerotech are being produced.

Look here, and you will find AT cases and motors for significantly less than used RouseTech, Monster Motors, or even used AT are listed for is "for sale" section on TRF, or on eBay:
https://www.balsamachining.com/

HTH,
a

Back